Friday 16 September 2011

It Begins!!

Ok, my first post... so here we go! I love to read. I read a LOT! You know when you were getting grounded by your parents and you got the television taken away, or the computer? My punishment was that I wasn't alowed to read... and believe it or not, I would just about die everytime that it happened. Books are my escape, my escape from my 7 person family, escape from my 3 and 7 year old sisters and the noise that they make, from every and any of my problems. I read crazy amounts of books and am one of the people who, a few months after having read a book, totally forgets what it was about! My solution to this problem and my promise to you is that after every book that I read, I will post a review about it, letting you know what I thought about it, the good, the bad and the mediocre! All of it will be posted right here.

Read on!

-S

No comments:

Post a Comment